Know Yourself Through Past-Life Regressions and Consciousness Training
Colorado College Conference Center, Crestone
August 23-25, 2024
2 Nights/3 Days at Colorado College Baca Campus and on 5-acres in Crestone, Colorado
$333 • Limited to 60 people
LECTURES • PRESENTATIONS • MEDITATIONS • SKYWATCH
With Paola Harris, Investigative Journalist, Presenter • Sarah Breskman Cosme, Holistic Hypnotist, Presenter
What can you do to make the world a better place? This unique workshop retreat will be crafted for individual growth beginning with past-life knowledge to see how an individual can make a contribution to the future. The planet needs people who know themselves and can become a part of the critical mass that changes things. The weekend includes lectures, past-life regressions, and meditations with Paola Harris & Sarah Breskman Cosme.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Payments from cancellations will be considered a donation to Paola Harris’s work and research.
Please contact Paola Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Join Paola Harris and Sarah Breskman Cosme for a 3-day retreat in beautiful Crestone, Colorado!
The weekend includes lectures, presentations, meditations, and star gazing on Paola Harris’s land. The lectures will be held in the Colorado College Conference Room on the Baca Campus. Colorado College’s campus is located at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in the San Luis Valley.
Fee is $333 and includes all events. Lodging and meals are on your own. (We recommend going to Airbnb SOON to reserve your lodgings.)
Participants for this special event are limited to 60, first come, first served. For more information, contact Paola at PaolaHarris@hotmail.com
Click on maps for printable PDFs
What to bring:
- Clothing layers: It will be hot during the day and cold at night, so bring plenty of layers. Last year, one clever person even brought a sleeping bag to keep herself warm in the reclining chair for the night skywatch! Temperatures could range from mid-30s to low-70s.
- Sturdy and comfortable shoes for walking on dirt with scrub vegetation
- If you are local or driving in, please bring lawn chairs for yourself and extras if you have room. Many people are flying in for this event and could use your extra chairs. Reclining lawn chairs like the “zero gravity” chairs are a nice option so you can lean back and observe the sky.
- Flashlight and/or headlamp (especially with red light for conserving your night vision)
- Bug repellent – the mosquitoes may be out!
- Hat with brim
- Umbrella or poncho – you never know!
- Snow boots and warm winter clothes – it could be 70 degrees, it could snow!
- Blankets to keep you warm at the Skywatch
- Notebook / Journal and pens for keeping track of your experiences
- A cooler with extra food and snacks – there are a few grocery stores and restaurants, but it is a small town and the restaurants fill up quickly so wait time can be extremely long. You may want to pack your lunches ahead or plan menus and groceries ahead and make lunch with friends at your lodging.
- Lots of water! And refillable water bottles
- Night vision goggles
- Chapstick – it is DRY in Colorado!
- There is one gas station in town
- Grocery store: Elephant Cloud Market, 200 Cottonwood St, Crestone – grocery/produce shop. Open 8am-7pm daily.
- The Cloud Station Deli, 300 Cottonwood St. 719-496-0966. Dine-in, Takeout. Open 8am-2pm every day.
- T Road Brewing Company, 120 W Silver Ave, Crestone. 719-256-0431. Visit website for hours. https://www.troadbrewing.com
- Our Food Is Art Restaurant, 121 E.Galena St. 719-256-6342. Open Wed-Sat, 12-8pm (closed Sun-Tues). http://www.ourfoodisart.com
- The Silver Lotus Mobile Cafe – Valley Fusion (Asian Fusion Food Cart / Truck). 175 Golden St., Moffat.
- Mandala Pizza location has closed. Retail food trailer and catering only. https://mandala-pizza.com
- Desert Sage Restaurant is permanently closed.
Note: Be careful not to book a room in Westcliff as it is a couple of hours drive even though it is only 20 miles away.
Baca Grande Accommodations (closest to Baca Campus)
17601 County Rd T 5/10, Crestone
171 Alder St, Crestone
Mystik Mountain Retreat House
176 Camino Baca Grande, Crestone
Coll House Bed and Breakfast
1019 Moonlight Way, Crestone
The Beetch House Retreat Cabin
Joyful Journey Hot Springs 28640 County Rd 58EE
28 min N of Crestone 719-256-1328
Yurts and more!
- Denver International Airport to Crestone – 216 miles, 3 hrs 48 min (via hwy 285)
- Intersection of Highway 17 & turn off at T road to Colo College Baca Campus – 12.2 miles, 16 min
- Kiosk intersection in Crestone to Paola’s land (Star Gazing / Skywatch) (494 Camino Real) – 5.6 mile, 9 min
(subject to change)
- 9:30 am-12:30 pm: Meet ‘n Greet and Registration at Colorado College Baca Campus; Morning Lecture/Presentation
- 12:30-2:00: Lunch on your own
- 2:00-5:00: Lectures/Presentations
- Dinner Break
- 8:30-10:00: Simple Star Gazing and Meditation on the Baca at the corner of Camino del Rey and Camino Royale — Bring your chairs, warm layers and appropriate shoes! NOTE: there are no restrooms or shelters on the land. The ground is packed dirt with scrub weeds, and possibly cactus.
- 9:30 am-12:30 pm: Lectures/Presentations
- 12:30-2:00: Lunch on your own
- 2:00-5:00 pm: Lectures/Presentations
- Dinner Break
- 8:30-10:00: Star Gazing and Meditation on the Baca
- 9:30-12:30: Lectures/Presentations
- Group Discussion
- Closing Meditation
- Afternoon on Your Own – Enjoy all that Crestone has to offer!
CANCELLATION POLICY: Registration fees are non-refundable. Payments from cancellations will be considered a donation to Paola Harris’s work and research.