Register by June 1 and save $50
Exhibitor Registration, $300
(early bird through June 1)
$350 starting June 2
All exhibitors will be set up in the Exhibitor Hall, a separate room next to the Aquarius Pavilion Presentation Room. Symposium attendees will be able to browse the Exhibit Hall starting at 8 AM each day of the 3-day event. Breaks are scheduled between most presentations and 1.5 hour lunches are planned to allow ample time for participants to visit the Hall.
• Thursday, November 12: Exhibit Hall set-up , 12 PM – 8 PM
• Friday & Saturday, November 13-14: Exhibit Hall Hours 8 AM – 6 PM (open to vendors at 7 AM)
• Sunday, November 15: Exhibit Hall Hours 8 AM – 5 PM (open to vendors at 7 AM). The hall must be cleared by 6 PM, so please schedule your breakdown accordingly.
NEW THIS YEAR: Promotional offers to drive visitors to Exhibition Hall by showing you on the screen in the Ballroom.
- 6′ x 30″ banquet table, table cloth, 1 covered chair, electricity hook-up & FREE WiFi access (bring your own extension cords)
- “Presenters Only Package” Entry for 1 representative (a $250 value) – SATURDAY DINNER & MOVIE NOT INCLUDED**
- Listing on StarworksUSA website
** You will have the option to buy a separate Saturday Dinner & Movie ticket AND
to purchase entry for additional representatives on the check-out page. **
IMPORTANT: To be included in all promotions, email 200 word description and logo to email@example.com. Accepted logo formats include jpeg, tif, PDF, PSD, png and gif.
Be sure to bring extension cords!
A few of our previous Symposium Exhibitors:
2014 Symposium in Laughlin, Nevada
2012 Symposium in Glen Rose, Texas
Symposium Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, the 2015 Laughlin Symposium registration fees will be refunded (less a $50 per person processing fee for a full vendor table, $25 for a half vendor table) if written notice is received by October 13, 2015 (5 PM, Mountain Time). Cancellations after October 13, 2015 (5 PM, Mountain Time) and “No Shows” are non-refundable.