Unbelievable Deal —
Exhibitor Registration, $280 through February 29th
$350 starting March 1
All exhibitors will be set up in the Exhibitor Hall, a separate room next to the Aquarius Pavilion Presentation Room. Symposium attendees will be able to browse the Exhibit Hall starting at 8 AM each day of the 3-day event. Breaks are scheduled between most presentations and 1.5 hour lunches are planned to allow ample time for participants to visit the Hall.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS:
• Thursday, November 10: Exhibit Hall set-up, 12 PM – 8 PM
• Friday, November 11: Exhibit Hall Hours 8 AM – 6 PM (open to vendors at 7 AM)
• Saturday, November 12: Exhibit Hall Hours 9 AM – 6 PM (open to vendors at 7 AM)
• Sunday, November 13: Exhibit Hall Hours 10 AM – 5 PM (open to vendors at 7 AM). The hall must be cleared by 6 PM, so please schedule your breakdown accordingly.
NEW THIS YEAR: Promotional offers to drive visitors to the Exhibition Hall by showing you on the screen in the Ballroom. A special vendor break will be schedule between lectures.
Email a jpeg, 1600 pixels wide x 1200 pixel high, to email@example.com by October 15 and it will be shown throughout the weekend. Or, email a brief write-up of your promotional offer to be announced in the Ballroom. Questions? See Carolyn Oakley at the registration table.
- 6′ x 30″ banquet table, table cloth, 1 covered chair, electricity hook-up & FREE WiFi access (bring your own extension cords)
- “Presenters Only Package” Entry for 1 representative (a $250 value) – SATURDAY DINNER & MOVIE NOT INCLUDED**
- Listing on StarworksUSA website
** You will have the option to buy a separate Saturday Dinner & Movie ticket AND
to purchase entry for additional representatives on the check-out page. **
IMPORTANT: To be included in all promotions, email 200 word description and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepted logo formats include jpeg, tif, PDF, PSD, png and gif.
Be sure to bring extension cords!
A few of our previous Symposium Exhibitors:
2014 Symposium in Laughlin, Nevada
Symposium Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, the 2016 Laughlin Symposium registration fees will be refunded (less a $80 per person processing fee for a full vendor table, $40 for a half vendor table) if written notice is received by October 11, 2016 (5 PM, Mountain Time). Refund checks will be issued after December 1, 2016. Cancellations after October 11, 2016 (5 PM, Mountain Time) and “No Shows” are non-refundable.