Presentations * Panels * Community
We have a distinguished group of speakers — including documentary film makers and media people — lined up for the third annual StarworksUSA UFO Symposium. The event will be held at Clarion Inn Hotel & Waterford Conference Center in Elmhurst, Illinois on May 2-4, 2014 and will be hosted by former CNN anchor Cheryll Jones.
- Early-bird Registration (before March 1, 2014): $125 per person
- Regular Registration (March 1 and after): $150 per person
Symposium attendance is limited. Register below using your Credit Card or PayPal account via PayPal’s secure online system. Symposium tickets will be available at the door, if not sold out.
The cost of Symposium Registration includes:
- Entry to “Black & White Media Mixer” cocktail party on Friday, May 2
- Entry to the film I Know What I Saw followed by Q&A with director James Fox on Friday, May 2
- Entry to all speaker presentations and the “Out of this World” panel on Saturday, May 3 and Sunday, May 4
- Entry to the Marketplace on Saturday, May 3 and Sunday, May 4
- Skywatch on Saturday, May 3
Register By Mail
To register by mail, print and mail the Registration Form with check, payable to StarworksUSA, to: StarworksUSA, PO Box 20124, Boulder, CO 80308-3124.
For questions or more information: expo@StarworksUSA.com or 303-415-3900
Symposium Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, Symposium registration fees will be refunded (less a $25 per person processing fee) if written notice is received by April 2, 2014 (5 PM, Mountain Time). Cancellations after April 2, 2014 (5 PM, Mountain Time) and “No Shows” are non-refundable.
Visit our Lodging page for more information.
SHARE StarworksUSA on your favorite networks: