EVENT SOLD OUT
August 23-25, 2019
If you already have your reservations, below is some information and the schedule for your upcoming trip!
Click on maps for printable PDFs
- Clothing layers: It will be hot during the day and cold at night, so bring plenty of layers. Last year, one clever person even brought a sleeping bag to keep herself warm in the reclining chair for the night skywatch! Temperatures could range from low 80s to high 40s.
- Sturdy and comfortable shoes for walking on dirt with scrub vegetation
- If you are local or driving in, please bring lawn chairs for yourself, and extras if you have room. Many people are flying in for this event and could use your extra chairs. Reclining lawnchairs like the “zero gravity” chairs are a nice option so you can lean back and observe the sky.
- Flashlight and or headlamp (especially with red light for conserving your night vision)
- Bug repellent – the mosquitoes are out!
- Hat with brim
- Umbrella or poncho – you never know!
- Blankets to keep you warm at the Skywatch
- Notebook / Journal and pens for keeping track of your experiences
- A cooler with extra food and snacks- there are a few grocery stores and restaurants, but it is a small town and the restaurants fill up quickly so wait time can be extremely long. You may want to pack your lunches ahead, or plan menus and groceries ahead and make lunch with friends at your lodging.
- Lots of water! And refillable water bottles
- Night vision googles
- Chapstick – it is DRY in Colorado!
- Ricardo’s books, THE ARK and CONTACT FROM PLANET APU – These books are very interesting and will make your experience MUCH more fulfilling!
Join Peruvian contactee and author Ricardo González for a 3-day retreat in beautiful Crestone, Colorado.
Since the first year was such a huge success, Ricardo Gonzalez has agreed to a 2nd retreat in Crestone, Colorado, this August 2019.
The weekend includes lectures, indoor meditations, and outdoor skywatch/meditations on Paola Harris’s land. The lectures will be held in the Colorado College Conference Room on the Baca Campus. Colorado College’s campus located at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in the San Luis Valley.
Fee is $175 and includes lectures and meditations. Lodging and all other meals are on your own.
We have increased the the number of participants for this special event to 100 participants, first come, first served.
Also, due to the visit of a Rinpoche that weekend, lodging is already selling out in Crestone. We recommend that you book lodging now.
Watch the inspiring video about previous sightings that have happened with Ricardo in Crestone.
Crestone 2018 Retreat